Friday, November 24, 2006

The Power of The Press

I have been overwhelmed by the response to the article in the Daily Mail! The traffic on this blog and wvhotdogBlog.com has far exceeded what could be reasonably expected to be generated by an article in a paper with the circulation of the Daily Mail. On Wednesday, the day the article was published, traffic on wvhotdogBlog.com went through the roof: over ten times the traffic of any other day in its history. This blog's traffic was about double, but most of the referrals came from wvhotdogBlog.com. Even yesterday, Thanksgiving Day, traffic was still off the charts. The best part is that I received more than a dozen new recommendations. This will help get me through the winter without having to search too hard for lunch. The downside is that I have been so busy answering email that I haven't had time to post anything new. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon and I'll get back to the business of reviews.

No comments: