Huntington's incumbent mayor, David Felinton, will be hosting a free hot dog cookout at the Ritter Park picnic shelter on Teusday, September 16.
This will be a great time to press him on some of the important issues facing Huntington:
- Why does Stewart's serve underweenie sauce?
- What is his stance on slaw education for kindergarteners?
- Can we get the alley behind the Sam's Hot Dog Stand in Highlawn paved?
- Should the health dept. start cracking down on ketchup on hot dogs?
- Would he support the re-introduction of tarring and feathering for stale buns?
- Finally, would metro government impact our ability to buy moonshine from that killer HDJ off of Rt. 10 that we don't tell lawyers or artists from Charleston about?