When it's all said and done, Chris' Hot Dogs is the only place in Charleston that you can:
- Get one of the two best hot dogs in town,
- Have some terrific fries,
- Sit in really cool old wooden booths,
- Look at a beautiful marble and oak bar mirror,
- See old photos of Gus Christo, the man who created the best hot dog chili in town,
- Experience a truly family-friendly environment.
Well, there you have it! The Weenie Awards for 2006 are in the books. Thanks to everyone who sent emails and left comments. Your encouragement, tips and suggestions helped more than you know. We look forward to expanding the search next year to other areas of West Virginia and we'll need even more help, so keep those cards and letters coming!