Sunday, November 04, 2007

Slow October for Hot Dogs

Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

While October was just about the slowest month on record for hot dog reviews, I assure you we haven't lost our taste for hot dogs around here. Between an incredible busy month at work for me, a new dietary ethic for Chris and Big Daddy's travel schedule, it has just been a tough month for our team. But fear not, more reviews are on the way.

I'll be in Parkersburg this week and hope to hit a couple of highly touted HDJs up that way. I'm also committed to heading to Oak Hill soon to try hot dogs from the one place that prompts more reader mail than any other these days, Tom's Carry Out.

I'm not sure what the other guys have in store, but I hope we can put together a few good reviews this month. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

larryosaurus said...

Was it Socrates or Plato who once said: "Rock the hard jams - treat it like a seminar
Teach the bourgeoise, and rock the boulevard.."

Either way, I don't believe the hype. :D

Christopher Scott Jones said...

I offered the guy at Sam's $.50 if he let me lick the sauce spoon.

Now I have a 1 year ban...